If you don’t know what I’m talking about, you haven’t.
There comes a time in everyone’s life where all of a sudden…
– The energy starts to slip
– The back/knee/hip/neck starts to hurt for no reason
– Things that used to be easy are now strenuous
– Some random stupid thing (like picking up a bag of dog food) throws out your back
– You feel like you haven’t slept in ages
– Coffee/energy drinks become mandatory for a functioning day
– And you can’t recall a specific event that led you down this road
And if you think
“Well, jeez, it’s not THAT bad”
We don’t mean to spout doom and gloom, but it certainly doesn’t get any better tomorrow. We haven’t met a single person who has said, “most of my 30s I started to feel like you mentioned above. Then, I turned 40, and it all magically got better!”
Wouldn’t that be something.
Close your eyes and consider what it might be like when you have your own “IHFTGIY” moment.
– Routine tasks are just that…routine and easy.
– Back pain, gone.
– Knee pain, gone.
– Full of energy, sleep through the night
– Enjoy the activities you used to love
– Have enough energy for your family, job, friends and maybe…just maybe…a little left for YOU too.
Many people think this isn’t possible, but all the others have found their way to a fitness program that resonates with them to seize their moment. Isn’t it about time you found it for yourself?
Schedule a No Sweat Intro to have a conversation about how you can find your moment.